Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Introduction

  
 I'm a 23 year old, soon to be 24, female named Stormi. After many years of "thinking" about what I want to do with my life, here I am, still just thinking. One day I had a quote pop onto my instagram dash between cute puppies and a delicious looking plate of food. It read, "The distance between dreams and reality is called action".

   So here I am taking action, exploring what may be my future! I always loved taking photography classes in high school and messing around with a “point and shoot”. Then, for Christmas of 2014, I decided to invest in a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera. Since then, I have been able to play around, learn more about the camera, and how to capture beautiful pictures. Whether it be of a bright flower, my silly puppy buddy, Boone, or my family and friends letting me pose them and create a special memory. But boy, oh boy! There is so much more I need to learn.

   Along with the photography, I want to explore fun & crafty projects to use as props, new recipes for baking (I have one major sweet tooth), and new meal time ideas, as well as adult beverages (containing whiskey, of course), and whatever else this world may throw at me.

Come join me and see MyWhiskeyDreams Become Reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment